Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, October 02, 2017

Celebrating the Blood Moon

Here's a nice little ritual to do for the Blood Moon. You will need:
  • A special glass or chalice - something pretty
  • Rose water - or spring water
  • White cotton cloth
  • Red wine
  • Ripe pomegranate
  • Honey
  • Silver spoon
For this ritual it will be nice to dress up a little....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar. It can be found here: Full Blood Moon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin