Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Silence of the Night - A Meditation



Night is tremendously beautiful. It is a good time for meditation. It helps you release the tensions of the day easily and effortlessly. This particular meditation will increase your connection to the Zee Energy inherent in darkness, starlight, and moonlight.

Here's a very simple, very effective meditation:

Before you go to bed at night, alone or with a partner, sit silently, look into the darkness. Become one with the dark, disappear into it. Look at the stars....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Meditation, and can be found in its entirety her: Silence of the Night - A Meditation

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin