Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Janus - Lord of Beginnings

Title: Lord of Beginnings
Also known as: Giano, Dianus
Origin: Roman
Feast Day: January 9th, The Agonalia
Tree: Oak
Number: 1
Time: Month of January

Janus is the two-faced spirit, but in the most positive sense of that term. Janus literally has two faces, indicating his power to see from all directions and perspectives. He sees the past and future simultaneously. Janus is a guardian and protector....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Powers That Be (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com) and can be found in its entirety here: Janus - Lord of Beginnings


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin