Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pink in Magick


Pink is used in magick when dealing with flirtation and sexuality. It is the best color to work with when trying to attract a new love and for rituals to draw affections because pink promotes romance and friendship. Pink is also a calming and relaxing color and is used to reduce fears. A color of femininity, honor, service, pink brings friendly, lively conversation to the dinner table.

Here are the magickal correspondences for the color pink...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and it can be found in its entirety here: Pink in Magick

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin