Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sign of the Water Lily

"My roots touch unseen knowledge."


If you were born between February 20 and March 20, you were born under the sign of the Water Lily. Water lily flower signs are perceptive and deeply psychic. Water runs through all the flower signs but especially through yours and this accentuates your intuitive abilities. You are sometimes able to absorb ideas and thoughts of those around you....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Sigils Symbols and Signs, and can be found in its entirety here: Sign of the Water Lily

4 comments:

Nena said...

I am looking to see why my grandmother had a knife behind every door in her house. What did it protect against, would u know any details regarding this?

sarah said...

Why dont you post more? I love your site SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Cassandra Louise said...

Oh, I'm an orchid. If I had been born on my due date, I'd be a water lily. Both so beautiful. I'll have to tell my mother- orchids are her favourite flower! :-)

Anonymous said...

This is completely true!!!!! I am a Christian healer from spellsofmagic.com and this describes me exactly!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin