Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Getting God's Attention

How do you get God’s attention? Try sweet talking his girlfriend.
An amazing prayer by Rob Breznsy:

This is a perfect moment. It’s a perfect moment because I have been inspired to say a gigantic prayer. I’ve been roused to unleash a divinely greedy, apocalyptically healing prayer for each and every one of you, even those of you who don’t believe in the power of prayer....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Powers That Be, and can be found in its entirety here: Getting God's Attention

1 comment:

Julia Winkler said...

This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing this piece of divine inspiration. I will read it every morning and every evening to remind myself of who I really am.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin