Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Romany Water Divination

Romany children play at divination using water and a stone to find the answer to a question. Here's how it works:

Holding a stone, sit in front of a bowl of water and ask a question, one that can be answered with either a yes or a no....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, and can be found in its entirety here: Romany Water Divination

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's actually quite hard to make ripples in just a bowl of water, I would use a pond or a lake near by, or the answer is likely to be no.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin