Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Allspice for Success and Luck

Allspice is widely considered to be lucky and is used by many people for the purpose of bringing good fortune in business, money matters, and games of chance.

This aromatic spice is especially effective when cooked in water in a double boiler to fill a room with its scent. Doing so opens the brain centers to greater achievement and creates a happy, efficient work environment.

Other ways to use it include the following ...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Allspice

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin